View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
aquarium fish advice 
Green Thumb

Post Re: aquarium fish advice
one of our best gardening products is liquid carp - a great fertiliser and helps keep the pest levels down in our rivers too!

Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:32 am
Enthusiastic Gardner

Post Re: aquarium fish advice
speaking of fertalizer my father use to fish and get Herring in Mew Jersey (NJ) and he caught them for the purpose to put them in the gruong to fertalize the ground for tomatos my husband Terry burried a deer where we planted a garden. He can't recall where it is but the garden does well.

I think any animal you burried is good to fertalize isn't it a... sorry off subject here but thought to say this since we are on it.

Back to fisk I had a bay tah and he was from Terry's brother's Tim I took him in order so he would not go down the toilet ALIVE no he didn't say anything but I am the animal person in the family. I had him for a few months I guess my son came to live with us and then Terry's daughter so I moved Glub Glub in with my son David well I would come in and feed Glob Glob.

One day I saw he was at the bottom of the tank and fisk usually float if dead oh no not Glub Glub and not knowing when he died I could of been feeding glub Glub the dead fish for 3 days. I took Glub Glub out and I put him in the ground Nope not as furtalizer but my sister say she nearly died laughing t when I said I was feeding a dead fish for 3 days.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2