View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
My little dog is very ill again. 
Forum Moderator

Post Re: My little dog is very ill again.
Maybe the muzzle is a good idea - this may work.... Hes a 11 mth old Italian Greyhound...

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:10 am
Green Thumb

Post Re: My little dog is very ill again.
If he is an allergy suffer which is hard to handle in your home (even though you may love him to death) if all doesnt work in your favour, I have a fantastic home where he would be greatly welcomed in to and where the owner (my sister) would near kill him with kindness?

She already has an italian and a blue whippet (not mentioning the countless horses she saves from the meat wagon, trains them up for the various grades as pony club horses).

She can accommodate his allergies since her whippet already has an allergy to all that is preservatives. She cooks their 2 meals a day and even bakes dry food and biscuits for them both - not a preservative in sight.

She said she would love to have another dog, allergy or no allergy.

So if worse comes to worse - he would have a very loving home in Warwick QLD. :D

But try the diet for the 2 weeks just incase it is something so simple and solvable pleaassssseeeeeeeeeee :thumbright

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:52 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2