View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Arthritis in my dog 
Forum Moderator

Post Arthritis in my dog
Welcome Roger, I'm looking forward to reading your contributions to the forum.
Is there anything I can grow for arthritis in my dog, it is just developing?

Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:53 am
Sprout

Post Re: Newbie from Belconnen ACT
For The Estate, Glad to see you have a sense of humus, :twisted:

jayups-garden - if the arthritis is in the hips or hindquarters I recommend the areas be kept warm as much as possible. There are dogbeds available which have a foil insert which reflects body heat back to the animal so it is is always warm during the night regardless of air temperature. Each morning and evening place one or both hands over the area with fingers spread and pressing inwards lightly. Form the intention in your mind that you want some of the natural energy around you both to focus on the affected area. Keep your hands in place for about 3 minutes. Please send to me <woodcat@pcug.org.au> a digital photo of your dog which includes the arthritic area . I will take a reading from the photo so I can advise you further.

woodcat

Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:48 am
Enthusiastic Gardner

Post Re: Arthritis in my dog
hey that sound like the t touch or I hope I spell this right Rekei My one friend practices Rikei and says it can hep heal I had a sore finger I could barely bend and she say she could do this for me I said YEAH RIGHT but she did this and it was a minute or so but that day got beter I could bend it some and the next it was better now does it work I don't know was it a co in sid dence maybe but I think it helped.

What she did she put her hand one under and one over I think you can put both over depend on where it is and then you consintrate on healing you imagine a light a blue light I think it is and think of it penitrating and healing you do this as long as you can she says she can feel her hands get real hot I never felt any heat and she just did this.

I hope maybe you con understand what I mean I write in this because I think the rikei really worked.

Rhayden

Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]